Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blue-Ray-Data performing as video disc
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
OK, so, usually when I burn a normal DVD in P2Go, I start with a DATA style disc.
Then I add my 2 DVD folders, audio and video.
Upon doing that action P2Go asks me if I want the disc to behave as a video style DVD.
I click YES.
By doing this I can then also add my original files, notes, the label, etc., as data, and the disc will still play in my DVD player on TV, with menu and everything we're used to seeing.
It's a neat trick, great for archiving, and giving to friends. Just need to keep within disc capacity.
I've been trying to do this with Blue-Ray, but I do not think it works the same. I'm not getting any message, so I suspect it's an unplayable BR disc I'm about to burn. Still working on this, but I do not think it will work.
Does anyone have any experience trying this with a BR disc?
Thanks for the input.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 19. 2015 14:30

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT