CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My Power DVD 14 Ultra stopped play Bluray discs.
Reply to this topic
Pajin [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 26, 2014 16:23 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I have the following problem! On my PC (Notebook) ceased after the upgrade Power DVD 14 play Bluray discs. He writes me that my graphics drivers or perhaps Graphics herself supported BD playback. But a few months ago it was still possible. Can someone please help me?

Filename
error 1.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
Erorr screen
 Filesize
35 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
256 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
log dxdiag
 Filesize
86 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
373 time(s)
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_LENOVO-Z500_2014_12_25_23_04_58.html
[Disk]
 Description
log with BD Advisor
 Filesize
22 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
156 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 28. 2014 10:45

Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4624 Offline
[Post New]
nepodrporuje = supported

The 3D and blu ray Advisor says there are a lot of questionable issues regarding your hard ware> Did you change out any hardware recently? I noticed that you have Windows 8.1 did the program ever work properly with 8.1?

What program did you use previously to play the discs? What version of PowerDVD 14 did you install?

I noticed a few things but I don't think that they are the only cause of your problems.

Your graphics drivers are over a year old; see if you can get new ones for Microsoft.
You have several hard drives most all of them are almost filled. Clean up the drives you use for PowerDVD 14.

Are you using your computer monitor to watch the DVD? If you are using a external monitor, make sure the connections are correct and have not come loose.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 28. 2014 07:41

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello,
Thank you for the repair of my mistyping.
1. My hardware is still the same and software (Windows, Power DVD)
2. I've updated the drivers to the latest what it was. Graphics from Nvidea I even tried older drivers.
But the problem is the voice for the video chip processor for me.
3. Playing Bluray disk've always used Power DVD 14 and it was fine.
4. How display device using Full HD Samsung TV connected HDMI 1.4 cable.
5. Playing 3D Bluray do not care, but only on Blu-ray Disc.
6. That I have full disks would like to not see much of a problem, but I'll try to release them.

Thank you. Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello,
So help me, at least for now remove graphics drivers for NVidia GeForce GT 740m. Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4624 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,
So help me, at least for now remove graphics drivers for NVidia GeForce GT 740m.

I'm not sure what you are asking here. How to remove drivers is dependent on the Windows version or on the installation option for nVidia. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm sorry.
I did not ask
Announces that helped me solve my problem to remove the driver GPU hardweru. nVIDIA

Hi, I'm here again !!
After rebooting the PC. It again went wrong. so it is seen that the error is on the part of Power DVD. Obviously with the new update program has limited support for some device drivers. I hope this will solve CyberLink hate to throw away about 50 pounds window

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 30. 2014 05:29

Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
Please Help me !!
What's wrong? Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: Please Help me !!
What's wrong?

Already asked and answered. .
Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
What do you think? Support from Cyberlink it probably does not want to deal with Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: What do you think? Support from Cyberlink it probably does not want to deal with

Did you ask? They are very helpful and a short conversation with them may be more fruitful that short posts here. .
Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes, I asked them.
So far I did not help. The only one of their advice was installed previous GPU driver. But it did not help. Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: Yes, I asked them.
So far I did not help. The only one of their advice was installed previous GPU driver. But it did not help.

Did you tell them that also?

Did you download and install the GPU driver directly from Lenovo? On some laptops, the manufqacturer modifies the drivers for use on their laptops because of the possibility of using the laptop with a battery. You are not doing that are you?

Did you do anything about the other items found using the Blu-Ray advisor? I forgot what else it said was deficient.

Are you using dual monitors?

What about this: HDMI1.4 Capability:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M HDMI1.4 stereo: Unsupported

Please confirm that it is ALL Blu-Ray discs that will not play. What other programs do you have open and running when you are watching the discs?

Have you double checked your connections to another monitor?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 11. 2015 08:40

Pajin [Avatar]
[Post New]
I tried to reinstall both GPU and NVIDIA GPU chip from Intel no avail.
I use a Lenovo Z500 laptop screen or LCD Full HD TV Samsung 40 "connected via HDMI 1.4 cable.

I'm never done any problems until now lately.

If you use another program so I Bluray discs are going to play.

According to me there is an error in the Power DVD14 have my video card as a non Bluray for this, but it is not true. Lenovo Z 500,i7 and Power DVD 14 Ultra.
Reply to this topic