Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lock Range
Watercolorwilly [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Phoenix Joined: Mar 13, 2011 11:35 Messages: 211 Offline
[Post New]
Has anyone ever figured out a use for "Lock Range" in the timeline? Bill Seifert
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2022
8 core
AMD Radeon
Windows 11, 16 GB RAM

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Has anyone ever figured out a use for "Lock Range" in the timeline?

I do not think of a use right now. I can see what "Lock Range" does.

When you use the Orange (yellow) arrows on the side of the Scrubber to mark an area of the video on the timeline, Clicking 'Lock Range' will keep the highlighted area marked. even when you move the scrubber.

All the options that work on the marked range do work.

Surely somebody will find a good use.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Watercolorwilly [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Phoenix Joined: Mar 13, 2011 11:35 Messages: 211 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, Carl.

That's about all I could figure out too. I was looking for a way to attach a timeline marker to a specific photo or clip. Nothing seems to do it for me.

Bill Bill Seifert
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2022
8 core
AMD Radeon
Windows 11, 16 GB RAM