Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mute more than one clip in timeline?
[Post New]
If it's possible to select a few clips in the timeline and mute them in one go I haven't found how to do it. Is this possible? Seems like an option that would be useful, to me anyhow. I couldn't do this in PDR12 neither.
Please add this to the next update. Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 Mainboard : Intel i7 2700k @ 3.6ghz: 12 gb DDR3 Kingston ram:
2TB WD Black HD's: Asus GTX970 4gb ram: Windows 10 Pro 64bit:

All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Your observation is correct. PD does not have such an option. Win 10, i7
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: If it's possible to select a few clips in the timeline and mute them in one go I haven't found how to do it. Is this possible? Seems like an option that would be useful, to me anyhow. I couldn't do this in PDR12 neither.
Please add this to the next update.

You can mute either one clip at a time or the whole track.

For the whole track right click in a clear area of the audio track. Usually at the end, Mute Track.

One thing you can do, is move all of the clips you want to mute into the same track. Then Mute that Track. You can just uncheck the audio track.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 15. 2014 15:07

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

[Post New]
Thanks Carl312!
I should have seen that. That will do just fine.
Cheers Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 Mainboard : Intel i7 2700k @ 3.6ghz: 12 gb DDR3 Kingston ram:
2TB WD Black HD's: Asus GTX970 4gb ram: Windows 10 Pro 64bit: