Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Change the title of Album Modern in Theme designer
MICTAR
Member Location: Paris ( France ) Joined: Oct 03, 2012 13:41 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
The title written on the book of Album modern is "Love Album " .
I would like if it is possible to change the name and use a custom title .

Regards
[Thumb - magic style album modern.jpg]
 Filename
magic style album modern.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Photo
 Filesize
110 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
85 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 01. 2014 17:45

Regards
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Mictar -

Yes, you can... but only through the back door! You cannot change the title "Love Album" without changing the whole picture.

If you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates\PowerDirector Content Pack 12\PowerDirector 12 Content Pack Essential\Styles\Album_Modern you'll see all the files that are part of the template.

Step 1 - make a back up copy of that folder before proceeding.

All you need to do is swap some image files, making sure they're the same format & size & are named exactly the same.

W Pattern02 is a 1200x900 jpg & W Pattern03 is a washed out version of the same thing. Just make your own images and swap those files.

If you want to get rid of the lower third in the opening, just make a completely transparent 720x62 png file - name it "business_1.png" and swap it for that file in the folder.

You can change the "My Album" & "The End" text in Theme Designer.

I've attached the images I used (zipped) to make the attached video in Magic Style/Theme Designer (opening sequence only).

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
Album Swap.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
773 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
304 time(s)
 Filename
Album Swap.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1363 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
293 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
MICTAR
Member Location: Paris ( France ) Joined: Oct 03, 2012 13:41 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you Tony for your fast response . I will do soonly the best to reproduce that .
Regards
Michel

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 02. 2014 02:54

Regards
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Not only, but also...

Attached are the original images from the Modern Album template - only slightly modified to remove the words "Love Album" (what were they thinking?).

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - W Pattern02.jpg]
 Filename
W Pattern02.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
399 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
83 time(s)
[Thumb - W Pattern03.jpg]
 Filename
W Pattern03.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
399 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
82 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
MICTAR
[Post New]
Thanks a lot Tony Regards