CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MediaEspresso Gadget not detecting mobil phone or Tablet!!
Reply to this topic
KMRBUGSY2 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 01, 2014 12:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
MediaEspresso launches converts When done and I tap OK button MediaEspresso disappears ? Even with Tab or phone plugged in?
I have found the converted video files on my pc but can not load into MediaGaget for up load to Mobil devise its a circle that will not stop !! >> Load Video file into MediaEspresso it is converted > Tap OK when done > MediaEspresso shuts down converted Video is found on C Drive in users converted files If loaded back into mediaespresso same all over again . > mediaespresso > convert > convert sent to C drive.<< Is this problem because Micro soft changed there (GADGET) TO APPS ?? My gadget systems has been blocked under advisement from windows.??? That's been over a year since they blocked Gadget service? I just purchased Upgrade from On line on 08/26/2014 . Three different TECH's and still not working as advertised! Problem sent to higher ?? Or so I'v been told. And so far I have been doing all there leg work So WHY DID I HAVE TO PAY? IF I AM DOING THE WORK FOR THEM THEY SHOULD BE PAYING ME !!

I WANT A REFUND OF MY MONEY IN A TIMELY MANNER! ON LINE PURCHASE'S SUCK !! Anyone ?? anywhere??? Ideas???
First Tech told me to uninstall "GET THIS" ( Mediashow ) I don't have this on my PC !! Then Told me To reinstall (MEDIASHOW) THIS IS NOT WHAT I UPGRADED?? Next TECH, wanted CSID# of first TECH! and all of the information again? So do I work in personnel dept.?? DO your own in house cleaning!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9818 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there -

First up, the people who volunteer for this forum DO NOT work for CyberLink. OK? So - telling forum members to "Do their own house cleaning" is not a good way to get help here!

Secondly, I've read your post a couple of times & I still don't know what the problem really is... unless it's that MediaEspresso closes down or disappears when you perform some actions. If you state the issue clearly, people may be able to help.

In fact, some of the issues you're reporting seem to have nothing to do with MediaEspresso.

You can easily get your money back (within 30 days of purchase through CyberLink) if you're so unhappy with the product. Just call the vendor.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
KMRBUGSY2 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 01, 2014 12:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I said TECH relating to Cyberlink? What part of that didn't you understand? If you have been around for a while then you should KNOW > Mediashow & MediaEspresso NOT THE SAME! Tech should have known ! AND if you look in forum There is a blog from 11/2012 with similar problems.
So stop trying to make Brownie points with your boss If you cant help then don't answer !!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9818 Offline
[Post New]
I have no boss or brownie points. Nor am I rude to other forum members.

I said TECH relating to Cyberlink? What part of that didn't you understand?

Your post was difficult to understand because it didn't clearly state your problem. People will be unable to help if you post garbled information. People will be unwilling to help if you're downright rude!

The people who volunteer for this forum DO NOT work for CyberLink

Which part of that didn't you understand?

True - Tech Support should know that MediaEspresso isn't MediaShow. They got it wrong.

Anyway - you have other unrelated issues you need to solve. If you can't fix MediaEspresso, get your money back. Simple.

I'll take your advice & not respond further.

Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Reply to this topic