CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error EB150E82, need help please
Reply to this topic
123Derek123 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2008 10:00 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Trying to burn a BD-R and keep getting the above error. Relegating BDR discs to drink coasters is getting rather expensive. Happens after 90% of the task is complete.

-Running Power Producer 6, updated to latest patch after first error but hasn't helped.
-Using Verbatim 6x 25gb BD-R discs, error at both 6x and 4x.
-Originally did 1 disc fine and then the errors started.
-Upgraded to the latest Ultra Suite, still getting the errors.
-Running Norton360, have done so for years with Cyberlink without issues, and have tried it with all turned off but no success. That includes antivirus and firewall.
-Files are MPEG2 and all just under 20gb's. I've noticed before that if I get anywhere near the 25gb limit, it will mess up.
-Using the standard BR setting without a menu. Have done both in the past without issues.

The only thing I can come up with is a Windows Update having created a possible conflict. Any thoughts? Thanks!

PS Attached are screenshots of it stopping at 90% before throwing the error code and then the code.
[Thumb - Cyberlink Error Screen.jpg]
 Filename
Cyberlink Error Screen.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Cyberlink Screen Shots
 Filesize
268 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
203 time(s)
[Thumb - Cyberlink Burning Screen Shot.jpg]
 Filename
Cyberlink Burning Screen Shot.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
337 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
220 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 08. 2014 13:54

markw [Avatar]
Member Private Message Joined: Feb 14, 2014 12:27 Messages: 74 Offline
[Post New]
I got nothing about this error message. Can you also try to check Event Viewer for some application logs and see if you can find something useful too? Windows 7, i3, 4GB RAM.
123Derek123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: I got nothing about this error message. Can you also try to check Event Viewer for some application logs and see if you can find something useful too?

Sorry Mark, that's over my head. Found the Windows Event Viewer but didn't know where to go from there.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Does it help if you choose to "Create a folder" first and then choose "Burn Disc from Folder" of Disc Utilities?
123Derek123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Does it help if you choose to "Create a folder" first and then choose "Burn Disc from Folder" of Disc Utilities?

Can't get to that, I'm obviously missing something. From the "Media Suite" home page, I choose "Utilities." From "Utilities," I choose "Burn a DVD Folder." It then gives me the Power Producer Disc Utilities screen where it doesn't give me an option to "Burn Disc to Folder." Screen shots attached. Thank you.
[Thumb - Disc Burn SS.jpg]
 Filename
Disc Burn SS.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
196 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
218 time(s)
[Thumb - Utilities.jpg]
 Filename
Utilities.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
171 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
216 time(s)
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
if you want to find "Create a folder", it's in the previous step of Cyberlink Burning Screen Shot.jpg

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/downloadAttach/15385.page;jsessionid=A3CC40B8FF14A86A016709FA56F25FFB
123Derek123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks. Followed the tech support email and it worked for one disc. Without changing anything or opening anything on the computer, it then failed on the second disc with a new error. Error E01300001- Unknown Error Occurred When Accessing The Stream.
Reply to this topic