Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Length of finished movie
Lynnwilx13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Kent Joined: May 06, 2008 17:54 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
A couple or three questions for you smartie pants out there.

1...If I have, say, 2 hours of film, why doesn't it fit on a 4 hour DVD, the most that the DVD will take is just under the hour.

2...When I have produced my movie do I then put that into the time line to burn it to DVD.

3...What happens to my chapters they seem to vanish when I am ready for burning, even though I have locked them into place.

Oh dear I do hope you know what I'm talking about.
Many thanks
Lynn Regards
Lynn
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Lynn,
1.Choose "Smart Fit" instead of 4.7
2. yes
3. Select a menu with more buttons. 6 is the maximum on display. add/create more buttons upto a max of 6.

I think the "smartie pants" reference might have put people off - didn't understand the phrase.

Dafydd

Quote: Hi
A couple or three questions for you smartie pants out there.

1...If I have, say, 2 hours of film, why doesn't it fit on a 4 hour DVD, the most that the DVD will take is just under the hour.

2...When I have produced my movie do I then put that into the time line to burn it to DVD.

3...What happens to my chapters they seem to vanish when I am ready for burning, even though I have locked them into place.

Oh dear I do hope you know what I'm talking about.
Many thanks
Lynn
Lynnwilx13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Kent Joined: May 06, 2008 17:54 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Dafydd

Sorry about the smartie pants bit

Lynn Regards
Lynn