CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
REVIEW
jamzmooviez [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 20, 2012 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
OKAY, I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMEN I COULDN'T STAND IT. I HAVE WATCHED ALL OF KRISTEN STEWARTS MOVIES & CHARLIZE THERONS. I GOTTA SAY CHARLIZE KICKED KRISTENS BUTT IN THIS ONE.
IT WAS DEFINTELY NOT WHAT I EXPECTED AT ALL. I'VE SEEN SOME OF KRISTEN STEWARTS MOVIES OTHER THAN TWILIGHT & SHE DOES A WONDERFULL JOB. I DON'T QUITE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS ONE BUT SHE JUST WASN'T UP TO PAR. SHE COULD HAVE DONE ALOT MORE WITH HER CHARACTER & GIVEN HER SOME RESEMBLANCE
OF THE SWEETHEARTED SNOW WHITE PRINCESS BUT MADE HER TOUGH ALSO.
JOSS WHEDON IS A FAV OF MINE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL CHARMED, SOME REALLY GREAT TV SHOWS.
BUT AS I SAW IN ONE REVIEW HE REALLY SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH SOMETHING SMALLER FOR THE BIG SCREEN
THAN A MASSIVE JOB LIKE THIS ONE. TV PRODUCER IS ONE THING BUT TO STEP OUT OF THAT SAFETY ZONE & TACKLE A JOB LIKE THIS ONE TAKES A VERY EXPERIENCED PRODUCER. ONE WHO IN MY OPINION COULD HAVE MADE IT THE MEGA BLOCK BUSTER IT COULD HAVE BEEN. I LEFT THE THEATER THINKING TO MYSELF " WHY THE HECK WAS
WAS I NOT OVERWHELMED & EXCITED TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT. IT WAS GOOD BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. THANKS FOR READING, HAVE A GREAT DAY "JAM "