CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
movie review
jamzmooviez [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 20, 2012 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
well i got to see UNDERWORLD AWAKENING LAST NIGHT.
IT WAS GOOD BUT NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS THHE PREVIOUS 3. THE PLOT LINE IS ONCE CECELIA & MICHAEL
MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN, THE COUNTRY REALIZES THAT VAMPIRES & WEREWOLVES ( LYCANS ) EXIST. SO THE GOVERNMENT STARTS WHAT THEY CALL A PURGE. THE LEADING DOCTOR WHO THE GOVERNMENT USES TO CREATE
WEAPONS TO DESTROY THEM WORKS FOR A COMAPNY CALLED ALLGENT I BELIEVE. AS CECELIA & MICHAEL DECIDE TO LEAVE THE COPS SURROUND THE DOCK WHERE THEIR BOAT IS READY TO SET SAIL AS SOON AS CECELIA GETS THERE. ON THE WAY SHE RUNS INTO SOME TROUBLE WITH THE COPS & IS RUNNING LATE. AS SHE IS APPROACHING THE DOCK SHE SEES THAT THERE ARE COPS EVERYWHERE WITH AMMUNITION TO TAKE THEM OUT. AS THE OFFICER HOLDS THE WEAPON LAUNCHER IT TELLS HIM MICHAEL IS A HYBRID, BUT THEY WANT HIM 7 CECELIA ALIVE. AS HE SHOOTS AT MICHAEL ,WHO IS UNAWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON CECELIA TRIES TO GET TO HIM BEFORE THE GRENADE HITS HIM. UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS TOO LATE & HE FALLS IN THE WATER, SHE GOES IN AFTER HIM BUT
ONCE SHE HAS HIM THE COPS LAUNCH SOME TYPE OF AMMO THAT EXPLODES & KNOCKS THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. 12YRS LATER CECELIA IS AWAKENED IN A CRYOGENICS LAB.
WELL THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS TO GET INTERESTING.I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU HANGING HERE. BUT I CAN SAY THAT THE ENDING DOES ALLOW FOR A 4TH INSTALLMENT IN THE UNDERWORLD FRANCHISE.
AS I SAID BEFORE IT WASN'T AS WELL WRITTEN AS THE PREVIOUS MOVIES BUT IT'S OKAY. IF YOUR AN UNDERWORLD FAN YOU WILL DEFINETELY WANT TO WATCH IT. PLENTY OF ACTION,FIGHTING & BLOOD. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION OF THE MOVIE, ONCE YOU SEE IT , YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN OPINION. MY NEXT REVIEW I'LL BE TALKING ABOUT SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMEN. THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY "JAM"