CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding Movies
Terry [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 17, 2010 05:33 Messages: 0 Offline
[Post New]
Why, when adding new movies, do the Director, Screenwriter and cast buttons not work. I can't add these.
Jarrath [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 01, 2012 15:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
while you are typing the names of cast and director, a auto-suggestion list will be loaded. just select the name from the list, then the buttons will get orange and work.
Btw. the loading of the auto-suggestion list will take some time, one or two seconds, very slow for todays technics, but it works
Nigel62 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Southampton Joined: May 25, 2009 09:06 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Last suggestion works if person is in database. However if you try to find someone not in the database, i.e. G.W.Pabst, it will give no suggestions and the add button will not work. Thought maybe I could add the person through 'Celebs' but don't seem to be able to add to celebs list!
[Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 07, 2013 12:51 Messages: -2 Offline
[Post New]
help please TOP MOVIE CONTRIBUTORS.,
I'M stuck,can anyone please help me
cheers

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 05. 2013 20:34

[Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 07, 2013 12:51 Messages: -2 Offline
[Post New]
hello., can you please tell me how to use or play on .,
TOP MOVIE CONTRIBUTORS-MOVIE ADDED.,
thanks in advance
any help greatly appreciated., can anyone please help me.,stuck on this...it's driving me crazy,have tried different variations.,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 05. 2013 20:27

[Avatar]
[Post New]
hello!!!in this site nobody gives help., sorry but it is true.
Andrea [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 09, 2014 06:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I was wondering if I could add a sonogram of my daughter on here so my friends and family could watch it I have tried to upload it but it tells me to fill out the information on the movie info page and I have but it still won't let me upload it to here. is there a reason why???? thank you if you can answer my question.
[Avatar]
[Post New]
why nobody gives help on this site??????