CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to watch
asif [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 26, 2010 03:48 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i couldnt understand the use of this site, actually i wana see online movies here, plz some guide me.
christy [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 18, 2011 07:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am confused with PowerDVD because I thought that by signing up, I could watch movies on my computer. I added a movie to "my collection" but can't figure out how to play the movie. Can someone help?
MovieStar
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 13, 2010 05:45 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Actually, MoovieLive support users to write some reviews and supply some movie info for users. The website or PowerDVD are not support for online watch movie.
shari
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 18, 2011 23:10 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Seems to me that no one has an answer. Where is the support? I hate FALSE advertisement! I was under the impression also that I could watch movies for FREE on here. Guess I'll go back to the CRACKLE site. That's where I've been watching free movies and you don't even have to sign up.
yewohenbel [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 08, 2011 20:53 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to watch movies from this site?
jayvee [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 06, 2013 03:37 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Really annoyed, i thought I could watch movies from this site. Just wasted my time registering. What a con.
abatabuv [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jul 25, 2013 06:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Really frustrated been trying for hours just to watch a dvd on my laptop, I could do it before and now it says "no disc in drive D" I have tried everything including registering with this site, thought I had it but just saw some trailers, then screen went blank. WTF