CyberLink Community Forum
wo die Experten sich treffen
| Erweiterte Suche >
watching movie
iamsal1@netzero.net [Avatar]
Newbie Privater Beitrag Beigetreten: Apr. 12, 2008 09:30 Beiträge: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how do i watch a movie without buying it ?
Aron [Avatar]
Newbie Privater Beitrag Beigetreten: Aug. 11, 2008 08:45 Beiträge: 0 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your interest in MoovieLive, but what you asked is not the purpose of MoovieLive so far.

MoovieLive is a place you can "discuss" and "collect" movies as well as meeting people who have same movie tastes like you. Furthermore, you can download alternative versions of movies (so called "Movie Remixes") created by other PowerDVD 8 users from MoovieLive and play these remixed movies on your PowerDVD 8 (It needs the actual DVD of the original movie.)

Generally speaking, MoovieLive is a community website for movie lovers, especially for CyberLink PowerDVD users. It can be also regarded as an extension service of PowerDVD 8, and both of them can work seamlessly to maximize users' movie experience from watching to expressing themselves.

For more details about what you can do on MoovieLive, please see here: http://www.moovielive.com/tutorial/intro1.mlg

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 02. 2009 04:47

Oscar [Avatar]
Newbie Privater Beitrag Beigetreten: Okt. 16, 2011 00:29 Beiträge: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am from California but working in Italy for 10 months to a year. If I register/upgrade to version 11, will I be able to download movies and watch them here in Italy?
My Netflix account is not working here in Italy. They tell me I am in a region other than USA and my account will not work in here. So, I would like to give you a try and hopefully give you my business.

Let me know.
Oscar.