CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving text on MENU page issues
Reply to this topic
Bob [Avatar]
Member Private Message Location: Canada Joined: Jun 12, 2008 21:50 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
I'm running: V5.0.1.0425 ULTRA

I noticed something last night when I was going through the process of trying to figure out what will burn and what will play in my DVD player.

I found that if I moved the MENU page text, then I could select them in the burnt version!

The first time I noticed this was when I moved PLAY & SCENES to the right so the movie thunbnail can be seen playing.
But in the burnt version, I could not choose SCENCES.

Same issue cam up when I moved any text on any menu page.
If I move the chapter titles to the right, I only had access to the first chapter.

I burnt the exact same but left all titles-text where cyberlink places them.
And the disc worked 100% as expect.
All my short films, chapters and Slide Show worked... finally.
This is the first burn that actually worked since I got this software about 3 weeks ago.

See photo attached... this will explain exactly what I did.

Bob
[Thumb - cyberlink problem6a.JPG]
 Filename
cyberlink problem6a.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
49 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
167 time(s)

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at Jul 05. 2008 16:23

Bob [Avatar]
Member Private Message Location: Canada Joined: Jun 12, 2008 21:50 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I had to shrink the attached image down to 49K from 179K.
When I try and attached the 179K, the web page just goes to La La land.

Are you surprised this doesn't work either?.......I'm not!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 05. 2008 16:12

McLean1 [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Jul 30, 2006 23:00 Messages: 336 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Bob this is probably a moot point, at this stage, but I thought I would address this within the forum.

I have burned a project in PP5 v5.00.0314 ULTRA (obviously a little older version than yours) and didn't have a problem moving the text.

I had a similar problem to yours in PD7 and noticed that my problem stemmed from the template I was using (my own) versus one that I chose from the options Cyberlink gave me. We are looking into this BUT just thought I would put this information in here.

I can't remember what other tests you did, but I wonder if you did try another one of the templates and moved the text and whether it burned?

Just an FYI anyway for anyone else reading this.
Reply to this topic