Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Email tech support
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Just wondering I email tech support awhile ago and was wondering how long does it usually take to get a response.
Thanks
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,
Just wondering I email tech support awhile ago and was wondering how long does it usually take to get a response.
Thanks

Define what I bolded.

Is there anyhitng that we can help with? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Philip N [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2016 09:06 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I can not create a BL DVD from MKV video file. Please HELP I Just have PWER2Go 10 Platimun I can not create a BL DVD from MKV video file. Please HELP I Just have PWER2Go 10 Platinum.
Can you show me step by step to do it.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Philip,
we welcome you to the forum of volunteers, but you have posted in the wrong area, you need to make your post in the Power2Go "room".
In your post please provide the version and build of your P2Go. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT