Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to not combine new photos into the all photo folder
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I am currently using photodirector 3 version 3.0.1.4107 which was pre installed on my new computer. Right now the when I open photodirector 3 is see about 10 pictures on the right side and on the left it says 10 all folders and the project name tom. What I would like is this:

On my d drive I have separate folders called as a example trip1 trip2 trip3 with various pictures inside the folders. I would like to import these folders with all the pictures and have these folders with pictures all separate and not showing up in the all photos folders all under the project tom so I can make individual changes anytime.

ex: Project tom (kind of like a root directory) under the root directory have separate folders with pictures trip1 trip2 trip3
tom
Trip1 (folder)
Trip2 (folder)
Trip3 (folder)

?Can someone show me step by step how this can be down and if any current customers have some nice and fancy vacation slideshows trips using either photodirector 3 or powerdvd 10 can they provide me a url?

Thanks for your help
[Post New]
Hello,

If you go to Import Folder... your folder structure Trip 1, Trip 2 & Trip 3 will be retained in PhotoDirector. If you click on the Trip 1 Folder, you'll have only the photos from Trip 1 displayed.

They will, however, always appear under All Photos, as you'd expect.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
grandmaziggy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2014 13:46 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
HOW CAN I ADD MORE TIME TO MY PICTURES AND TRANSITIONS ITS 5 SECONDS AND I WANT TO ADD 8 SEC TO ALL THE PIC AND 6 SEC TO THE TRANSITIONS
TKS SO MUCH GOD BLESS
[Post New]
Hello Louise,

Welcome to the forum

Since your question is separate from the original poster's, it's best to start a new topic. You may have missed that button at the top of the forum - https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/82.page

PIX
[Thumb - PhD_NewTopic.png]
 Filename
PhD_NewTopic.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
33 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
293 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 06. 2014 00:36

PIX YouTube channel