CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerproducer aspect problem
Reply to this topic
Runesai [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 10, 2008 14:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I'm using Powerproducer 4.1, I've been using it for years to convert my PVR recordings to DVD. I've been primarily using 4:3 but now have a commercial cutting solution that will remove the black lines on the wide-screen recordings and leave it in a 16:9 format. I'd like to take the 16:9 ratio recording and burn them to DVD but when I change the ratio in the program I get black bars on the bottom and sides (basically a small picture). Any solution other than a new program?
Old_Bob [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: 32751 Joined: Jul 20, 2018 15:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi, I'm using Powerproducer 4.1, I've been using it for years to convert my PVR recordings to DVD. I've been primarily using 4:3 but now have a commercial cutting solution that will remove the black lines on the wide-screen recordings and leave it in a 16:9 format. I'd like to take the 16:9 ratio recording and burn them to DVD but when I change the ratio in the program I get black bars on the bottom and sides (basically a small picture). Any solution other than a new program?

I have PowerDirector 11. I use Keyframe, Clip Attribute, then adjust H Scale from 1000 to 1403 at the start and end of the clip.
Reply to this topic