Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Mobile, Cyberlink Drive, and Windows 8/RT
steveymacjr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2013 18:45 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I just got the most recent update to my PowerDVD mobile app for Windows 8/RT, and was thrilled to find out that Cyberlink drive is now supported! With respect to CyberLink drive, is there no way to stream the videos instead of just downloading and then playing? right now when I tap a video it immediately starts to download and won't let me play it.. is this just a limitation of this initial support for Drive?
thanks!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
thanks for your Feedback.

You are right, CyberLink Drive + PowerDVD Mobile do not support Streaming. I have forwarded your Feedback to our planning team.

greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
rourke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 24, 2014 08:55 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for this confirmation. It's not really stated unless someone asks. Because sometimes, the videos downloaded would pile up over time if left unattended.