Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot Play VOB Type Movie With PowerDVD 12 Without Regular Interruptions -- Why?
goblintwin1031 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Chandler, AZ Joined: Dec 20, 2012 13:54 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have copied a movie, which I own, to my harddrive using DVDFab 9 ISO feature. I get a folder with around 4 large VOB files. When I double click on the first file, Power2Go starts Cyberlink ISO Viewer which eventually opens up the CyberLink PowerDVD 12 which plays the VOB file. When the first VOB file ends, I have to go back to the drive and double click the 2nd VOB file and the same thing happens again until I have clicked all 4 files and played them. This is NOT how I want to watch a movie copied to my computer!

Is there a better way to watch a movie that I wish to copy to my computer? Am I doing something wrong? Please give me some advice, because I only wish to copy movies that I have purchased onto my computer to watch when I wish to watch them so I don't scratch up my original DVD's. But this VOB and ISO and Cyberlink ISO Viewer and CyberLink PowerDVD 12 all working slowly to play EACH file and then STOPPING right in the middle of the movie and perhaps a very good part which I really did not want to get up and play with my computer so I could simply do the same thing again in 20 minutes?

Heaven help me PLEASE!?
henn9438 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2013 07:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Sice this is a cyberlink problem, and cant be fixed, I've asked to file a complaint or get a refund. adem
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi goblintwin1031,
in PDVD 12 you can use the Option to playback DVD/BD structure from HDD, the related Icon is in the left bottom to open the structure.

you may also check the "F1" help file for further info

br
Michael
Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
rourke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 24, 2014 08:55 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Have you tried to check Webupdate? See if that would help you out too.