Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CLQT Kernel Client32 has stopped working !
[Post New]
Hello,

I have installed PD11 on D: drive, because I have limited space on my C: drive, but the PD11 ocupies such amount of spaces on C: drive that cause Insufficient spaces.

I have moved these PD11 files to D: drive and change the path in the Windows7 registry, but when I run PD11 , I get error message, but it still works after the message.

I am afraid that PD12 will do same case after I upgrade to the new version!

Is there a way to force the PD12 not to occupy spaces on Drice C: ?

regards,

Yousef

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Dec 02. 2013 07:21

borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is there a way to force the PD12 not to occupy spaces on Drive C: ?

Not that I've seen mentioned. The minimum specs...

Hard Disk Space
(Installation)
Deluxe: 5 GB.
Ultra: 6.5 GB.
Ultimate / Ultimate Suite: 6.5 GB (10 GB recommended to install all premium content).

Hard Disk Space
(Burning)
10 GB (20 GB recommended) free for DVD production.
60 GB (100 GB recommended) free for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production.

That error hints at Quicktime problems. Consider an install of the latest version...
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 02. 2013 13:42

[Post New]
That error hints at Quicktime problems. Consider an install of the latest version...
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Thank you for your assist, I have re-installed the Quick Time and solved the problem.

Best regards

[Post New]

Is there a way to force the PD12 not to occupy spaces on Drive C: ?

- My PC: Lenovo A720 All-in-one Desktop
- C: drive is SSD with 64GB , remaining 10GB only
- Windows 7 is installed on C: + Lenovo pre-installed Applications such as Power2Go, Power Cinema & PowerDVD. - Drive D: is 1TB, so I have installed all the applications on it.

When I install PowerDirector 11 on Drive D: it copies some files to C: drive which cause unsuffecient space on C: & most of the time Windows ask me to free spaces on C: (headace) .

What is the suolution to force the PD not to copy files on C: drive ?

Regards