Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pixelan 3D Six-Pack Installation
KeithG7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2013 15:07 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I need help please!!! I followed the instruction on installing the Six-Pack on my PC. It stated that "After installation, 3D Six-Pack will appear in the Pixelan section of the Transitions Room tab of PowerDirector. Apply it like any built-in transition".

I do not see it, I reboot after install. This is being installed on Windows 8.1. There was another section on the website were it says to copy to a folder, which I tried, but the names did not match up to what they were saying, so I made an educated guess.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Look in your installed programs. Is it there?
And...
Open your transitions module, and make sure your folder view is set to ALL. 3D 6-Pack is listed 1st (for me).
Is PIXELAN listed in the transitions folders? HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
G'day Keith -

So - the installation of the 3D Six-Pack went OK? but there's no "Pixelan" section in Transitions? or is there an empty Pixelan section?

When you select "All Content" from the dropdown menu, does the 3D Six Pack appear?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
KeithG7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2013 15:07 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Barry!!!

amateur here and I was expecting to see the eye. Found it!!!