Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titles - Shadows :(
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
This is just a point of minor annoyance, but when it's repeated many dozens of times in a project (especially tutorials) each minor annoyance becomes a much bigger bother.

OK - so I apply a shadow to some text in Title Designer. Distance = 1 Blur = 2 Transparency = 25%
I copy that title & paste it to keep titling consistent
When I go to modify it, the shadow has expanded to a distance of 2... so I have to change it to 1 again.

Even 1's too fat and chunky. PD wants to make it worse!

Yeh - I know - why don't I just make a template with the shadow set at 1? Because when I drop it in the timeline & go to modify it (change the words), the shadow resets itself to 2 again.

Someone should sort that out. It's just too silly (pathetic really) for a piece of software that does so many things well.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!