Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unselecting a range
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
Is there any quick way to unselect a range using the mouse? The only way I've found is to manually type zeros into the range end time at the bottom of the screen. Jerry Schwartz
fantamace [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 23, 2013 20:32 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
I don't believe that there's a feature for this. Maybe we want to start requesting one.
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
I think it needs to be there. You shouldn't have to switch between one part of the screen (the timeline, in this case) and another (the status bar, or whatever it is, at the bottom of the screen).

You also shouldn't have to switch between the mouse and the keyboard unless it's really necessary. There are a number of ways this could be implemented so you could clear a range selection with a mouse click. Jerry Schwartz