Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NewBlue Picture-In-Picture Help
LostTarget [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 11:38 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
This may not be the place to ask but;

How do I get the Picture-In-Picture NewBlue to work.

Help says:

How to use it: Place the Picture-In-Picture effect on the clip that should be inserted in the background and place the background track behind it.

Played around with it, but maybe I don't understand the placement of the video and background track. No way that I have been able to get it to work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Joe

Kevinv64 [Avatar]
Member Location: Upper Midwest Joined: Jun 28, 2012 05:41 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
What I do:

Put the full-screen image on the first video track.

Put the image you want to insert on the second video track.

Drag the picture in picture effect directly on top of/over the video/image in the second track. I mean right on it, NOT in the fx track.

In the menu directly above the tracks, click on Effect. That will open up Effects Settings, which is where you can configure location, size, etc. There are also some preconfigured ones in the lower left.
LostTarget [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 11:38 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks. I was placing the NewBlue on the FX line not on the image : (
Kevinv64 [Avatar]
Member Location: Upper Midwest Joined: Jun 28, 2012 05:41 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah, once I figured that out about a number of their effects, they've been better to work with.