Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Batch Produce Select All Files?
BillyR
Senior Member Location: Southeast US Joined: Jun 19, 2013 14:33 Messages: 156 Offline
[Post New]
For reasons having to do with the reasons I don't use that program any more, I recently needed to redo 79-45 min. MPEG 4 files with PD 11 that I had produced with my previous program a year or two ago. Decided that this would be a good chance to use the Batch Produce feature. I was shocked to learn that I had to apply my profile individually to all 79 files, since as far as I could tell it couldn't be applied to all of them at once via a Select All feature or shift-click. A search of the help files and manual shed no light on this, and a search of this forum found that someone posted about it on a previous version forum back in 2009, which resulted in no solution. I would have hoped that this would have been corrected by now, as it seems to me to add a lot of unwarranted tedium to this otherwise convenient feature.

Anyone know if and/or how this may be done in this version? Dell Precision 7510 Laptop
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit | Intel(R) XEON(R) CPU E3-1505M v5 @2.80 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Windows Experience Index 7.5
[Post New]
Create a project for each file.
Open File / Batch Produce ...
Add Project 1
Choose the profile
Add remaining projects, will follow the profile of the first project added

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 21. 2013 11:20

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
BillyR
Senior Member Location: Southeast US Joined: Jun 19, 2013 14:33 Messages: 156 Offline
[Post New]
I had hoped that there was a solution for this somewhere. Unfortunately I was too impatient to wait and see, so went ahead and did it manually for 50 files. I will certainly use this method for the other 29 when these finish rendering this evening.

Thanks! Dell Precision 7510 Laptop
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit | Intel(R) XEON(R) CPU E3-1505M v5 @2.80 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Windows Experience Index 7.5