Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a spill checker that I can use in the titles within the program?
rytis [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 05, 2013 20:52 Messages: 82 Offline
[Post New]
to check text for errors. and also is there a way to back up the project with files only associated with it, because I have over 50gb of videos, only a portion of which are used. for example in steinbergs Cubase (audio editing) it even extracts just the portions of those files that are used and saves all that's needed in separate folder
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: to check text for errors. and also is there a way to back up the project with files only associated with it, because I have over 50gb of videos, only a portion of which are used. for example in steinbergs Cubase (audio editing) it even extracts just the portions of those files that are used and saves all that's needed in separate folder

Hi rytis,
1. Spell checker in Titles, no. Create a "word" document and then copy'n'paste the data into your title/Title Designer.
2. Saving a project's content. Do you mean, File>Export>Pack project materials>Browse for a save location (a new folder)?

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 15. 2013 08:32

rytis [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 05, 2013 20:52 Messages: 82 Offline
[Post New]
THANKS!!
File>Export>Pack project materials