Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What to check in the Checkbox during the installation - PD11 trial
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Cause PD9 dosn't work with NVIDA on my laptop I've downloaded the trial version of PD11 and started the installation.
Now I've got a checkbox (titled: Software Partner Installer) and don't know what to check, there are no explanation of what the checks represent.

Please help.

Anja
 Filename
13-06-07 DxDiag ASUS.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag
 Filesize
74 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
308 time(s)
[Thumb - installation trial 11.png]
 Filename
installation trial 11.png
[Disk]
 Description
Checkbox that I don't know how to fill out
 Filesize
9 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
79 time(s)
PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
These files are the 'default' effects, menus, particles etc that come with the program. You can install them all so you have 'Templates to work with.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!