Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DirectorZone Forums - Any Chance of Anti-Spam Software Being Installed ?
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]

For those of you who have had occasion to visit the DZ forums in the last while, you will have seen an endless barrage of spam emails. This is discouraging to me, and I am sure, to those users trying to get help with DZ issues.

I frequent other hardware and software forums, and one, in particular, has automated anti-spam software, which seems to be doing a pretty good job without requiring a lot of moderator intervention.

I am wondering whether any such initiative is contemplated for the DZ forums, which were formerly a great asset to the users, and hence to Cyberlink? As the DZ forums exist now, they probably do not project the corporate image which CL would like to project.

Just my two cents. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor