CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Design Own DVD Menu Template
Reply to this topic
Nykki [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 15, 2012 03:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am in the trial version of PowerProducer at the moment. As I like a lot of the templates you can download from DirectorZone, certain things you cannot change, like I wanted a simple menu that I could add a picture too. It was black, but the designer put "Dave's Memories" or something and you can't change that! How do these people create the DVD menu's? I have searched everywhere and I just get sights that are other DVD burning software sites. I would like to design some on my own, but have no idea where to look. Can ANYONE help? I read that some used Adobe Photoshop, but I would like something simple. Even a program to download. Thanx!!
[Post New]
Hello Nykki,

Welcome to the PowerProducer forum!

Regarding menus, I gave some poor advice here http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/26081.page#141916 PowerProducer has no option to create a new menu. Existing templates need to be modified.

As templates are modified they are automatically saved & appear in the menu library.

Please find attached a PDF file, outlining (with screenshots) the steps in modifying an existing template. I'll also post this summary at the top of the forum under Image Guides.

There is also a video tutorial on this at http://youtu.be/tcYEBPdVqtg?t=4m45s

PIX
 Filename
Customising Menus in PowerProducer.pdf
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1313 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
513 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 20. 2012 21:57

PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
jacksonace [Avatar]
Member Private Message Joined: Nov 24, 2013 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Nykki, were you able to create a template already? I was looking for some references.
pedro [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 02, 2014 13:34 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hola a todos saludos tengo una pregunta no se si es acá donde puedo poner este tema cuando tu pones una planilla sales que el trae como un video promociónal verda yo le puse una y también le monte un video así promociónal y cuando hago vista previa al disco me sale todo muy bien de la presentación del video que le monte pero me sale un video de la plantilla y después me sale el menú me gusta como quedo pero quiero quitar el video que trae la plantilla y dejar sólo el video que yo monte tengo esa duda alguien me podría ayudar con eso saludos a todos
Reply to this topic