CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I add a picture to backround
Reply to this topic
Robert21 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 13, 2012 18:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
How do I add my own picture to backround? I see the + symbol on templates page but it wont let me click the button.

Someone help please>>>>>
[Post New]
Hello Robert, and welcome to the PP forum,

You didn't mention (a) which version of PowerProducer you're using or (b) which template you'd like to modify.

You're right. Some of the supplied menu templates do not allow the background to be modified. The + button is greyed out.

I think this is probably because the particular background is part of the video sequence built into the template.

The menu templates that are "locked" to background changes are marked below.

If you wish to use your own background, it would be best to create a new template or modify one of the others.

PIX
[Thumb - PP6_MenuBack.jpg]
 Filename
PP6_MenuBack.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
209 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
420 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 14. 2012 00:29

PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
rourke [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 24, 2014 08:55 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Until now, this guide is still very useful. I have seen this for myself and it works like a charm.
pedro [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 02, 2014 13:34 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hola a todos saludos tengo una pregunta no se si es acá donde puedo poner este tema cuando tu pones una planilla sales que el trae como un video promociónal verda yo le puse una y también le monte un video así promociónal y cuando hago vista previa al disco me sale todo muy bien de la presentación del video que le monte pero me sale un video de la plantilla y después me sale el menú me gusta como quedo pero quiero quitar el video que trae la plantilla y dejar sólo el video que yo monte tengo esa duda alguien me podría ayudar con eso saludos a todos
Reply to this topic