Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
GoPro Custom Profiles
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
These are the custom profiles for GoPro cameras that I have gotten to work with SVRT. Copy and paste exactly as is to the bottom of the profile.ini. Let us know if it does not work, and please, PLEASE, save a back up copy of the profile.ini before you do anything. For some reason a simple copy/paste occasionally likes to make them not work properly. Some notes, I am still waiting on ultra HD (2k and 4k), so I do not have those profiles, yet. The 480p profiles will not work with SVRT, probably because of the high frame rate that GoPro uses. I went through the camera setting pretty fast and I feel like there should be more of these at different frame rates. I likely skipped some. I also could not get anything from CineForm Studios to create a custom profile via Intelligent SVRT, but once I had a similar custom profile, it would recognize the CineForm created videos.
 Filename
gopro profiles.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
529 time(s)
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi James,
Thank you for the profiles, I have passed them onto CyberLink referencing this thread.

One little miss - the ampersand at the beginning of the text is missing, profiles start with a "&" and end with two, "&&"

Dafydd
 Filename
gopro profiles.txt
[Disk]
 Description
& amended
 Filesize
5 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
564 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 26. 2012 05:17

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for the correction. That could explain why my copy/paste some times causes problems. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi James,
It's a mistake that is easily made when copying script, I have done it myself.
If you have any other custom profiles, please share - always good to have.
Dafydd.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 28. 2012 03:47

Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
Jaime, I also use GoPro cameras. Where would I find "profile.ini" to paste this text to??

Sorry... ~Tom~
James Dotson
[Post New]
This is where I found mine. I don't know if it is the same on 64-bit systems. Replace (user) with your computer user name.

C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink\PowerDirector\11.0\Profile.ini __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
Jaime, that worked a treat! Thanks!
[Thumb - GP Workflow.jpg]
 Filename
GP Workflow.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
55 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
258 time(s)
~Tom~
mmdambro [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 25, 2013 14:17 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
When I went to the profile.ini there is nothing in the notepad. So I pasted the new gopro profile into it and closed it but nothing changed. Am i missing something?