Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D 4K Profile on Batch Produce?
moisesmcardona [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Oct 23, 2012 11:48 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I am using PowerDirector 11 and I found a bug that the 4K 3D Profiles does not shows on the batch produce window but appears on the produce tab. I am editing clips which I later produce with the batch produce tool so I can left my laptop producing the videos all night, however, since I don't see the 3D profiles I am stuck producing the files one by one.

How to reproduce this problem?
1. On batch produce select H264 without changing the output type to 3D. you'll see that the standard 4K profiles are there
2. Now, switch to 3D Output. You will not see the 4K profiles
3. Again, switch to standard output. The 4K profiles are gone. To fix this one, I have to close and re-open the batch produce tab.

I tried creating a custom profile but it will crash powerdirector. I can select the custom profile on the produce tab but on batch produce it will crash.

Main Machine: Jetway NF9G-QM77, Intel i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, 128gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro
Secondary Machine: Lenovo Y510p, Intel i7-4700MQ 2.4Ghz, 2x nVidia GT750M, 500GB SSHD, Windows 10 Education
visit http://moisescardona.video
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
"batch produce" tab?

Produce workspace
2D tab
4K profiles present in AVC

In 3D tab
No AVC 4K profiles

Switch back to 2D
AVC, 4K profiles are available.

The sample Nature.mpg was used in the Edit Workspace track.

I can not reproduce your observation in what I have selected and written up.

Dafydd
moisesmcardona [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Oct 23, 2012 11:48 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
I mean when you select the Batch Produce on the "File" Menu. The profiles are not there when I select 3D and gone if I revert back to 2D.

On the Produce tab everything is OK, all the profiles are there, even the 4K for 3D output. It is on the Batch Produce from the File menu.

I attached the screens describing the problem
[Thumb - cyberlink screen2.png]
 Filename
cyberlink screen2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
151 time(s)
[Thumb - cyberlink screen1.png]
 Filename
cyberlink screen1.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
37 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
152 time(s)
[Thumb - cyberlink screen3.png]
 Filename
cyberlink screen3.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
37 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
137 time(s)
Main Machine: Jetway NF9G-QM77, Intel i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, 128gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro
Secondary Machine: Lenovo Y510p, Intel i7-4700MQ 2.4Ghz, 2x nVidia GT750M, 500GB SSHD, Windows 10 Education
visit http://moisescardona.video
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
I've had PDR11 crash twice on me trying to replicate the File/Batch Produce route.

2x boomerang reports sent.

Dafydd