Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Workflow concerns
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
I have been trying to edit a video but I find two things really seem to impede the workflow. Is there a way to avoid either of these concerns:

1) I often make small adjustments to a clip and PD11 (and previous editions) just automatically go from movie to clip mode. Is there a way to keep it in movie mode?

2) Most annoying. The 'seek' by keeps resetting itself to frame. I keep setting it to either chapter or segment. Is there anyway to keep the setting in the 'seek by' drop down?

Thanks for any feedback.

Love the content aware!
Barry

HP E9180T, Windows 7 Pro SP1, Physical memory 8 GB, Chipset Intel X58, Pegatron MB, Intel Core i7 CPU920@2.67, Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT220 with 1GB memory
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
Bjtap1 I see in the settings preference there is a setting under editing. For swich to movie automatically during playback. It seams to work.

I have never made any chapter or segment so I don't know about it. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
bjtap1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Michael8511
Thank you for the heads up on the preference setting. It DOES help and speed things up for me!
Barry
bjtap1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I handled my second concern by changing the hot keys for going to the previous and next clip. Now my two biggest concerns are taken care of.
Thanks for those who responded.
Barry