CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu Ray playback
Reply to this topic
MadDuke [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: LAKE FOREST, CA Joined: Aug 09, 2012 04:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased
Lite-On iHBS212 12x Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive with Cyberlink Software - Retail

Unfortunately after installing Power DVD 10, my blurays will not play. I tried installing PowerDVD 12... still no help.
I have till tomorrow and then I am thinking about returning this product, and getting something that comes with software that works. Here is the attachment I get from Cyberlink Blue ray advisor.
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_CHAOS-PITCH_2012_08_09_18_53_14.html
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
17 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
907 time(s)
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
as the log states:

1. You VGA driver is not up-to-date
2. Your connection PC>Display needs to be HDCP compliant in order to playback BD

Suggest to check your setup and ensure no item is "no"

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
MadDuke [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: LAKE FOREST, CA Joined: Aug 09, 2012 04:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Ya I get that except... I have reinstalled the drivers three times now They are the most current drivers.
MadDuke [Avatar]
[Post New]
Issue resolved... Modified ATI drivers to get to 120hz instead of 60 was causing the issue... Shame PowerDVD is poorly designed and I can't watch my Blurays at 120hz.
Reply to this topic