where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3d Failure
Reply to this topic
ssss25 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 06, 2012 03:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I am trying to get 3d Working. I have a 3d TV (47LW5700), I have a high speed HDMI cable, and ATI Radeon 4670 with Catylist 12.6 drivers which in the release notes says support HD3d over 1.4 and my card is listed.

AMD HD3D technology support enhancement
Enables support for AMD HD3D technology in conjunction with AMD CrossFireX configurations
Delivers a new Stereo 3D mode over HDMI™ 1.4a connections - 1080p at 30Hz is now enabled on supported displays

reference: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalystSoftwareSuiteVersion121.aspx

Here is the report from Advisor. It fails the 3d tv and I don't understand why!

Can anyone help on why I can't use blueray 3d with my setup when it looks like I should be ok? I don't wanna spend the bucks on software to find out it wont work.

Thanks,
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
your VGA Adaptor does not support 3D

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
ssss25 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 06, 2012 03:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply CyberLink-Michael...

Hmmm, so that support mentioned in Catalyst is not for my card although it's listed under the "The AMD Catalyst driver is compatible with the following AMD products."

Otherwise, what is a good ATI / NVIDIA card that has HDMI out with audio that supports this? Without having to spend hundreds?

Thanks,
Conca [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 02, 2014 06:09 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
HI!

Please help!

I have PDVD 14 and wanna watch 3D movies.

when i used win 7, its everything was perfect, when i pressed 3d turned on.

Now iam using windows 8.1, and when i would like to swich 3d mode, it not works!

"Enable 3d stereo unsucessfull"

Why not? Win 7 works, win 8.1 why not?

I have intel core2duo e8500 and amd radeon 6670 1 gb.

Thanks for your help!
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4626 Offline
[Post New]
Conca has posted his problem all over the forums. He also started a new topic but did not provide any helpful information. If you can help, post to that topic. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Reply to this topic