Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Awful, awful background Music...and Preview sizes
tetzy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 03, 2012 03:00 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I've been playing with the DVD title/menu designer for the past week and while I'm still put off by certain things, I'm finally getting some positive results.

Four quick questions:

I'm modifying a downloaded Director Zone DVD title which the author created with a techno-music background I'm anything but a fan of. I see you can kill it from the main Powerdirector window, but it forces us to turn it off (or change it) manually in every menu.

Is there a way to set (or turn off) the background globally (ie: in all DVD menus/windows) with one button? Is there a way to control the addition of music in the Menu designer?

Also, and more importantly; when creating preview windows in the Titles/Chapters Menu, is there a way to size all the preview windows to match one another at once (currently I'm manually dragging all of the new previews to match)?

Is it possible to have the program create new windows sized to match the others in the menu?

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 09. 2012 10:28

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I've been playing with the DVD title/menu designer for the past week and while I'm still put off by certain things, I'm finally getting some positive results.

Four quick questions:

I'm modifying a downloaded Director Zone DVD title which the author created with a techno-music background I'm anything but a fan of. I see you can kill it from the main Powerdirector window, but it forces us to turn it off (or change it) manually in every menu.

You can edit the Menu you downloaded, if you find where the actual menu is located on your computer.

Is there a way to set (or turn off) the background globally (ie: in all DVD menus/windows) with one button? Is there a way to control the addition of music in the Menu designer?

No way globally. You can add music of your choice in the Menu in the regular menu edit screen.

Also, and more importantly; when creating preview windows in the Titles/Chapters Menu, is there a way to size all the preview windows to match one another at once (currently I'm manually dragging all of the new previews to match)?

Is it possible to have the program create new windows sized to match the others in the menu?

Thanks

No, it is one to the requests for menu design improvements.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/22604.page

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

tetzy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 03, 2012 03:00 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your help.