Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transparent controls in full screen
redmtnex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2008 19:08 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Every once in awhile in full screen my controls will go transparent when viewing video or photos in both 2d and 3d when moving the mouse. The controls when transparent work just fine and are easily seen, just the background of the control bar becomes transparent. I would like this to be this way all the time. I can find no setting in the settings to accomplish this. And if watching video and I switch to another video the transparency disappears. The translucency is random, all of a sudden its there and sticks. It's great for 3d because you can still see the top and bottom of the video or image.

So how do I get this transparency to be active?

Another note: several versions ago, maybe 6 or 5 or 7 you could undock the controls. What ever happened to the feature?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
sorry but I do not understand what you mean - if the UI control stays visible and just gets transparent it should be a bug on your platform.

can you post a photo of the symptom to better understand?

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan