Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
keyboard shortcuts
Fenman
Senior Contributor Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Nov 24, 2011 04:44 Messages: 731 Offline
[Post New]
The application will stay active all the time, if you do not want this, do not do this process.
I do not know a way to close manual, this program.

It is best not to have PDspeed active outside Powerdirector because it intercepts and translates keystrokes and will produce unwanted effects when using the keyboard normally.

I simply have a shortcut to the .exe file on my desktop and run it before launching Powerdirector.

When it is running an icon will appear in the System Tray. To close it right-click on the icon and select Exit. Regards,
Mike

Home-build system:
Intel Core i5 Quad Core 3.3GHz, 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz,
Asus Nvidia GT440 1GB, 2 x Western Digital WD10EARS 1TB, 1 x Seagate ST1000DM010 1TB,
Windows 7 Prof 64-bit, PD 9 Ultra 64, PD 13 Ultimate 64
[Post New]
The application will stay active all the time, if you do not want this, do not do this process.
I do not know a way to close manual, this program.

It is best not to have PDspeed active outside Powerdirector because it intercepts and translates keystrokes and will produce unwanted effects when using the keyboard normally.

I simply have a shortcut to the .exe file on my desktop and run it before launching Powerdirector.

When it is running an icon will appear in the System Tray. To close it right-click on the icon and select Exit.

You're right I could not remember anymore, I saw the green icon on the tray but I did not right-click. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Fenman
Senior Contributor Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Nov 24, 2011 04:44 Messages: 731 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When it is running an icon will appear in the System Tray. To close it right-click on the icon and select Exit.

I forgot that you can also close it by pressing the backslash ('\') key.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 09. 2018 05:38

Regards,
Mike

Home-build system:
Intel Core i5 Quad Core 3.3GHz, 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz,
Asus Nvidia GT440 1GB, 2 x Western Digital WD10EARS 1TB, 1 x Seagate ST1000DM010 1TB,
Windows 7 Prof 64-bit, PD 9 Ultra 64, PD 13 Ultimate 64