please respond if you know!
SkipMoreno [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 13, 2011 14:20 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i just join and also dont know how to watch movie
Melanie Ross-Brady [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 20, 2011 00:59 Messages: 0 Offline
[Post New]
you actually have to purchase the movie from Amazon.com. this site is just to colllect and comment on your favorite movies. If you want to actually watch movies, you can download Graboid.com. It is a file sharing application that allows you to download movies still in theatres or out on dvd. you will get a 30 day trial period. I pay 14.99 month and download dozens of movies. completely legal
Melanie Ross-Brady [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 20, 2011 00:59 Messages: 0 Offline
[Post New]
[b]I promise this isn't rocket science. You're free to watch movies, IF YOU PURCHASE THEM. Which you can do by purchasing the DVDs themseles, or purchasing the digital copy (considerably cheaper). If this website offered these movies for free, that'd be...illegal. Especially considering a few of these movies are still playing in theaters. Such as the HP7II & Thor movies. Those haven't come out on DVD yet. And I figured that out in 10 minutes of being on the site. Just saying. Toodles!
Swee [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 30, 2011 00:43 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I had the same question -> how can I play movie selected from MoovieLive

I emailed to MoovieLive Tech Support .

Here is the reply :

Hi Swee,

Thank you for contacting us again.

I’m sorry that I didn’t explain clearly to you.

Members CAN’T play the movies selected from MoovieLive on PowerDVD.

MoovieLive is a website which owned lots of movies information, and members also can express their comments about movies or interact with others.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

The MoovieLive Team

http://www.moovielive.com/
OpTiKaWn [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 30, 2011 02:50 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah u all ne to understand better... Power DVD is a software for your computer used to watch dvd disc u put into your computer drive or have save on your computer its not a download service. If u all have noticed it has tons of movies listed all new movies and stuff in theaters. It wouldnt be legal to have a big software and site where u could just download what ever you want for free thats why people get in trouble for it, that stuff is located at pirate sites, they wouldnt make it this nice and easy and be part of face book and a real software u can buy in ne store that would let u just have all these movies for free, i mean have some common sense. Its some what easy to get free movies but not this easy where every thing in the world is listed for u to just click and play instantly. You basicly keep track of what movies you own on here and post reveiws. And to be honest with most of you it is kinda stupid and pointless but power dvd is a good dvd player software and this is a easy way to keep track of everything u have and watched thats all. All the people askin about free movies and stuff must have just got their first computer or something and just got the internet for the first time in their life. Because if u hade it for a while u would know all the answers to those questions already. Im only 29 and had the internet since befor AOL started so thats a long time ago and in my life had over 15 computers and like 8 laptops. If u want free movies u should learn how to use you computer a lil more befor you get into something you dont understand. Or just dont be cheap and buy them, DVDs are dirt cheap now and BLU RAY prices are way down. But in all fareness its only a matter of time befor DVDs are off the market and we move on to stuff like hologram media and all stright cloud and download based media. No one likes using actual media ne more, BLU RAY might not even be around long.
sugarmag41 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 21, 2012 10:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
So this is just another download scam! Thanx for taking up my time for nothing!
lynnhannah [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 27, 2012 18:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how do you watch the movies after you get them in your collection? please help me to understand this.
nadi [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 13, 2011 01:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how do i get to watch movies
Murphy81 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 25, 2012 19:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Waste of time, if you cannot watch movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deb2851 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 02, 2013 23:30 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
They should tell us upfront that you have to BUY the movies first. What a joke.
willie92 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 04, 2013 23:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Totally not cool, who cares what you or anyone else thinks about movies, Im not doing someone else job for free anyone on this site that helps with movie reviews you are stupid...you are doing someone else's job for free...
What a bunch of crap, good bye and have fun with your reviews...lol
What dummies....lol
movielover123 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 22, 2013 00:47 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
someone please tell me how to watch movies on this website i've been looking at loads of websites trying to watch movies but i coudn't!
Peppermint [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 15, 2014 02:57 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jamie the site says you can watch movies. It also tells you the site is for watching movies on Cyberlink... the trick they have you trying to master is how they will allow that to take place... amazing site!
donnal [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 22, 2014 22:16 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I too am not understanding the concept here! If there is not an option to watch the movies, then how are we supposed to post an opinion of one???
sharon [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 17, 2014 23:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how to use this site