Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tools disappear
[Post New]
With the collaboration of Jean Lan (Cyberlink Support) found the cause of the error (Tools video disappears) and its side effects.
On my PC, changing the default timeout transition to 1.8 or 1.9 causes the error.
Only with added transitions (CROSFADE)
Time pattern (2.0 Cyberlink)
Runs normal for other times.
Thank you for supporting Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Hang on a sec Playsound- I would not mark this as "resolved" since the issue is not fixed.

I use a faster 0.7 Transition timing and it happens with the Crossfade transition.

I have never used 1.8 or 1.9 transition timing.

Having to use the default 2.0 Transition timing as a work around is way too slow.
Like watching paint dry.

Rob

PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
[Post New]
Quote: Hang on a sec Playsound- I would not mark this as "resolved" since the issue is not fixed.

I use a faster 0.7 Transition timing and it happens with the Crossfade transition.

I have never used 1.8 or 1.9 transition timing.

Having to use the default 2.0 Transition timing as a work around is way too slow.
Like watching paint dry.

Rob

Put as solved, because now I can work normal knowing and avoiding what causes the error, already solves for me.
I believe Cyberlink should fix the error at the root soon.
I checked here, transition time 0.7 causes the error, with (0.6, 0.8 and 1.0) works well, for me.
Note: The project may have transitions with different times.
In (Prefereces / Editing / transitions) should leave 2.0, or another time that does not cause the error.
AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate