Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PVD11 3D ghosting problem
redmtnex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2008 19:08 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
When converting 2D movies and photos to 3D I get ghosting at the top of the screen. The bottom looks good though. I have to adjust down the depth almost to zero in order to eliminate the upper screen ghosting and basically it also reduces the 3D effect to zero. Normal 3D such as Nvidias demo stuff has no ghosting at all.

I am using the latest Nvidia drivers that have the built in 3D vision software. I have considered rolling back the driver to see if there is any change.

Monitor LG W2363D
Nvidia GForce GTS250
Win 7 Ultimate
8 gig ram
AMD ll X4 620

Any 3D adjustments in the Nvidia control panel have no effect on PDVD11 so it seems.
Maybe I am missing something so any help would be apreachisted.
Greg
[Post New]
Hi

May I know what is your GPU driver?

Can you show me a ghosting screenshot?
redmtnex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2008 19:08 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi

May I know what is your GPU driver?

Can you show me a ghosting screenshot?

Unfortunately before I saw your post and question I did some experimentation.
The driver I was using 270.61
I installed the beta 275.27 (Not digitally signed) and that driver cured the problem. No more ghosting and I can now set 3D to full depth. I attempted to install a previous driver but 3D vision setup would not recognize the LG W2363D monitor.
The video card has the GeForce GTS250 chipset but I can not remember the cards manufacturer, maybe Asus.
How do I find the GPU driver version?