Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
everio hdd camera with power dvd 5 ne power director express ne power producer 3 ne
[Post New]
when trying to install the software for my jvc everio camera i get the following message for power director express ne
the code is as follows

unhandled exception: ikernel.exe - application error

the instruction at "0x7c9108f3" referenced memory at "0x25600201"the memory could not be "written"

the other programs
power dvd 5 ne
this program installs ok but will not let me view the created and uploaded videos i have already transfered from camera to hard drive every time i hover over said files the computer crashed and i get a windows error
power producer the same every time i try to work with my video files the computer crashed with same error

i manged to work around the power dvd problem simples just installed a later version of power dvd which came with a new cd/dvd drive i know its not my pc that is causing the errors as i have the same problem on 3 different pcs and i have even done an fdisk and format of my hard drive and reinstalled my windows xp i have tried a later version of power director 9 on the 30 day trial and this works fine so it looks like a program issue does any body know how i can fix the issues
guga [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 22, 2012 16:31 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Hi ainsburyd2 . What Operating system are you using on this. It would help if you post your PC specs too.