CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
THE BD ADVISOR QUESTIONS
Reply to this topic
ffjones987 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 10, 2011 19:58 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i ran the bd advisor and it says that my video card is not compatable, BUT the requirements says ati radeon hd 2400 or above and i currently have the amd radeon hd 6850. the blu rays play but it is sketchy and it keeps turning green, can someone assist me in these problems?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please describe your issue more clear and provide some info about your environmnet:

please check here:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13610.page

the VGA should be OK to playback BD.

BR
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
mnhoff12345 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 18, 2011 18:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem. Brand new Powercolor Radeon 6850 card, but the Cyberlink BD Advisor for the LG BH12 drive tells me that the card is not BD Ready, and the advanced tab says that Hardware Dual-Video decoding capability is also not BD ready.

Help! Mike
lking51973 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 16, 2012 02:49 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: i ran the bd advisor and it says that my video card is not compatable, BUT the requirements says ati radeon hd 2400 or above and i currently have the amd radeon hd 6850. the blu rays play but it is sketchy and it keeps turning green, can someone assist me in these problems?

ok were in there does he ask for help with 3d playback and how much clearer does he have to he because he sound pretty clear to me ffjones do you have the most updated drivers for your card ?
peleus [Avatar]
Member Private Message Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Also check if the video card supports HDMI 1.4.
Reply to this topic