Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where are all the Senior Members?. THE PD FORUM members boi
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
ALL EDITED:

Where are all the others senior members and contributors of the forum?
(jeje, I know where there are. LOL ).

It’s hard to Mr. D to handles all this. So please D and seniors, we are in a new year. So make love and Pease. That includes you Fred. We all need you guys.! I need you, We all need you!

Let’s try to help each other and this program will be great!
No I’m sorry... THE BEST CONSUMER PROGRAM

(Edited: Please dont tell me that seniors cant make love)

=============================================
I know this post is unusefull (you just think). D you can erased, Im not violating any rule here. Its up to you.

Lets say we have 4 groups of users in the forum:

1st: Carl can't live without the forum. Nice men.!, Jeff is active and I personaly apresiate his help. Tony perfect answers and Jaime are still here and we all apresiate that. Bubba of course...we can't live without his jokes.

2nd: Fred, Cranston, Jim, Jerry.. klan D.

3rd: But without Kevin (change your avatar, we all like your has Captain!), Barry, Bobby, Robert, PJ, Andrew in Wales like D, James, Septimus, CubbyHouse, the forum is going to be dead, is something missing here! At least until the newbies become seniors.

4th: The others, but dont think i have forget your names. Without you, we dont live. We all was newbies.

Dont know in what group are Nina, Septimus, CubbyHouse, Halcon, and others..

Mr. Gnrl.D, you are the only payed member here, so just doing your job and you are the only responsable of all this.

All groups, please be all togheter... right now, like the Beatles write in they song..

Lets make Pease.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 09. 2011 17:05

Dickflyfisherman [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: May 29, 2008 09:34 Messages: 197 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ALL EDITED:

Where are all the others senior members and contributors of the forum?
(jeje, I know where there are. LOL ).

It’s hard to Mr. D to handles all this. So please D and seniors, we are in a new year. So make love and Pease. That includes you Fred. We all need you guys.! I need you, We all need you!

Let’s try to help each other and this program will be great!
No I’m sorry... THE BEST CONSUMER PROGRAM

(Edited: Please dont tell me that seniors cant make love)

=============================================
I know this post is unusefull (you just think). D you can erased, Im not violating any rule here. Its up to you.

Lets say we have 4 groups of users in the forum:

1st: Carl can't live without the forum. Nice men.!, Jeff is active and I personaly apresiate his help. Tony perfect answers and Jaime are still here and we all apresiate that. Bubba of course...we can't live without his jokes.

2nd: Fred, Cranston, Jim, Jerry.. klan D.

3rd: But without Kevin (change your avatar, we all like your has Captain!), Barry, Bobby, Robert, PJ, Andrew in Wales like D, James, Septimus, CubbyHouse, the forum is going to be dead, is something missing here! At least until the newbies become seniors.

4th: The others, but dont think i have forget your names. Without you, we dont live. We all was newbies.

Dont know in what group are Nina, Septimus, CubbyHouse, Halcon, and others..

Mr. Gnrl.D, you are the only payed member here, so just doing your job and you are the only responsable of all this.

All groups, please be all togheter... right now, like the Beatles write in they song..

Lets make Pease.

YOUTUBE???

lots of good stuff over there
[Post New]
http://www.youtube.com/user/PDtoots

here is just one of many on youtube

I like the 3D PD9

might get there in a year or two?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 09. 2011 20:10

NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA.. Dickflyfisherman. We also love you.!
I wish to know your real name to trade you personally, but this is not what i mean. You have nice words in some of my post, a bad word in anothers (like me and any body else as new) some many long time ago… I know what you feel about the forum, like others old members, more and much order’s than me. You have a point. So come to group 4, but it’s not the real thing that I want or D want or Cap’s want….

Be Cool!
[Post New]
Got to be a team effort for all the knowledgable guys (we need MORE AND MORE), to spread out the problems presented by the rookies then less pressure on each guy and faster response for the rookies