Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Contact information?
SnowCalla [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2011 12:06 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello -

I purchased PD9 4 days ago based on reading that it supports MPEG-1 - as that's all I shoot in. Except, as people on this forum have pointed out, it doesn't support MPEG-1 due to a bug that they have known about for a few months. Yet it still shows MPEG-1 as a format that's OK for importing on the website.

All I wish to do at this point is to return the product and buy PD8. Or do an exchange for PD8. Yet I have been unsuccessful in attempting to do this as I cannot speak to anyone. The reseller/distributor says I have to go to Cyberlink and Cyberlink - well - I haven't been able to find a way to contact them other than emailing tech support.

Does anyone know of a way to resolve the situation or a person I could contact? I just want to exchange the product for one that I can use.

Cara
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Cara,

Try this link see if it helps:-
http://store.cyberlink.com/store?Action=DisplayReturnAndCancellationsPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=clinkus&resid=TVAn1QoHAtcAAAm9HO0AAAAp&rests=1297098709320

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
SnowCalla [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2011 12:06 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks - I tried it, but you still can't get to a person. You can only leave a message, after listening several times to a message that tells you to go to the website and email tech support, which I have done. (Both - emailed and left a voice message) This is very frustrating as this should be a simple return. Then I would buy PD8 and be a happy customer.