CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning 3D MKV video to Blu Ray
Reply to this topic
Philby [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Melb ourne Australia Joined: Sep 11, 2010 01:04 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

Is there a program that can convert 3d MKV videos so they can be burnt to a Blu Ray disc?

I have Power DVD 10, which will play them, but I want to burn them to a Blu Ray so I can watch them in 3D?

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Phil
Jasurbek [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 08, 2011 18:10 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I also have 3d mkv movies in blu-ray. You dont need burn them to a blu-ray. I also use Power DVD 10, as well. But player cant read files more than 3 gb. I tried alice in wonderland (10 gb) blu-ray, but player stopped working. as for 3d mkv or other formats, player works well. i am also looking for solutions.
Krynics [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 30, 2011 14:47 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I'm with the same problem, how can I burn a 3d mkv file to a bluray disc to watch in my bluray player?
Timy [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 05, 2015 04:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
You could use different MKV to Blu-ray converter software programs to convert MKV to Blu-ray disc or burn MKV to Blu-ray ISO image file for later burning to disc.Here is a guide that will show you how to burn MKV to Blu-ray disc or ISO with the help of Blu-ray Creator, and several wonderful MKV to Blu-ray converter software apps:

http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/convert-mkv-back-to-blu-ray-discs-leawo-blu-ray-creator.html
Reply to this topic