Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dual/audio commentary audio possible? how?!
SHookie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2010 23:33 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
i want to make a video with audio commentary, but is it possible for me to do DUAL AUDIO recording? like, when the movie has been produced, if someone wants to listen to the video commentaries by me instead of the original audio track, they can choose that from the audio track-options. i want the original audio track to be the default, of course. is it possible to make this work with Power Director, perhaps? if so, then how do i do it?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 03. 2010 08:03

Kevin R.
Contributor Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Joined: Aug 17, 2010 15:58 Messages: 320 Offline
[Post New]
SHookie,
I have not seen that option . You can add up to 3 more audio tracks in the music section and blend as you'd like, but I don't think you can switch between audio sources once the video has been produced. I can only think to produce 2 separate videos, one with original and the other with voice over audio.
Maybe another member can help you but I don't know of this option currently.

Cheers!
Kevin R.

Saving the world, one goofy video and meme at a time.
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
I think that what SHookie wants is to create a final DVD with 2 playback options in the Menu (Normal audio and Comments, like selecting different languages in a DVD). Its that right SHookie? If yes, im afraid to tell you can’t in PD9. You need a DVD authoring program like DVDStyler that let you do that. Create the video with PD, create 2 different audio: original clip audio & voice over; then export each as two different .WAV files. Then use DVDstyler to creae de Menu adding the 2 audio files.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 03. 2010 15:07

pressytcn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 22, 2013 08:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i think this is what he wants to do
i am trying to do the same thing but can't find any way to do it

in my video the audio is already there but only shows up as a single track in powerdirector but in vegas it's splitted up to 4 audio tracks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wg0ynoyn40dcam9/Unavngivet.jpg