Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Convert PD6.5 movie to PD9
[Post New]
I created a movie earlier this year in PD6.5. I loaded it tonight into the PD9 program and found that none of the subtitles came in. I have almost 60 minutes of movie time with approx. 200 pictures and 50% of those were subtitled. What do I need to do to get my movie to convert the subtitles?

Thanks!! "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." ~ Unknown
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
I can't remember if 6.5 can export subtitles as an srt file. If it can, you could try exporting your subtitles to an srt and then importing the srt to the PD9 project?

This PD9 tutorial may help :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY-Uf42CRjE&feature=player_embedded#!

Someone might be able to confirm the srt export in 6.5??

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
[Post New]
I wish this would work!!!! The hang-up is that the new PD trial wouldn't download without deleting the old PD I tried to recover 6.5, but it wants to write over 9! I love the concept, tho....oh, and we don't know if we can export the SRT from 6.5 either...[hit head against wall...again....]...

Any other solutions out there?

Thanks Adrian! "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." ~ Unknown