CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu Ray Help... Very New to this...
Reply to this topic
Dom90 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 17, 2010 09:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
OK im having trouble playing blu rays, infact they dont play at all. My pc is not top spec. I get the mouse option does not work when trying to play a blu ray but plays normal dvds very well and upscales them. I realise my graphics is on board do i need a better one? like i said its all new to me.

my mother board is a gigabyte ga-ma74gm-s2h with ati radeon graphics and the blu ray drive is Samsung SH-B123L/RSBP 12x BD-ROM / 16x DVD Writer Drive.

here is some info if it helps

Any help would be really really appreciated, thanks Dom

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

the message you refer to is not an error message but an information.

BD-Java can not support PC Mouse (limitation of BD-J on PC platform) - its not an application issue.

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Dom90 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 17, 2010 09:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
ok michael but i used a keyboard and a remote and it still would not play?

What answer do you have for that?

I installed anydvd hd not knowing what it was for and it now plays everything including Avatar.

So can anyone tell me why it would not play without the help of anydvd?
Romane [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 01, 2011 13:16 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
From mezencevr
Hello!
I had the same problem: Power DVD10 Ultra Mark II and BD & 3D advisor claimed that my video card is not HDCP compliant, which is false (I use an NVidia 8800 GTS with the last GeForce driver). Cyberlink support returned me an automated unsuited answer ! So I use now, as you do, AnyDVD to get around the HDCP ! MR:
Reply to this topic