Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My imported video clips have blinds on them and zoomed in
Jack Wakeman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 08, 2019 13:27 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
For some reason my imported clips are now like this even though I've used them before with no issues. I'm not sure what to do I've tried restarting and everything?
[Thumb - Screenshot_120.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot_120.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
This is what
 Filesize
368 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
14 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 19. 2023 20:15

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The screenshot shows that you're using shadow files and that clip is still processing (the tag on it is yellow in the Media Room, vs green for clips that shadow files have been completed). Does this happen on those other clips too? By any chance, are these interlaced clips?

You shouldn't ever see artifacts like that, so I'm trying to eleinminate some possiblilties from the start.
Jack Wakeman [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The screenshot shows that you're using shadow files and that clip is still processing (the tag on it is yellow in the Media Room, vs green for clips that shadow files have been completed). Does this happen on those other clips too? By any chance, are these interlaced clips?

You shouldn't ever see artifacts like that, so I'm trying to eleinminate some possiblilties from the start.

Hi, I've tried importing a few more clips and it only seems to be happening with .mov files not my .mp4 files.

Regards,

Jack
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You might need to download and install the free QTLite pack to fully support Apple QuickTime videos
Jack Wakeman [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You might need to download and install the free QTLite pack to fully support Apple QuickTime videos

Turns out I had to turn hardware acceleration off. Problem solved